Dreamcake

 Dimples Romana espouses the new mindset in skincare

By Earl D.C. Bracamonte 

Critically-acclaimed actress Dimples Romana co-founded a new skincare line, Dreamcake, that she collaborated with Korean skincare experts. "It's the joy of your favorite dessert but made for your skin. I also dreamt of a versatile skincare line, perfect for a busy lifestyle without compromising the quality of skin caring," enthused the proud mother of three.

Made in Korea, Dreamcake offers a doable skincare routine with its Skin Glaze first essence and Face & Body Icing. "Simplify your life. Skin care has to be basic and fuss-free. Both the products are approved by the Philippine FDA and Korean Food and Drug Administration. We went to the proper institutions for certification," shared the burgeoning entrepreneur.

"I'm entrepreneurial because my mom goes to Divisoria while I was growing up. My dad, on the other hand, worked with the postal service. Even before live-selling came into the market, I knew how to sell. Dreamcake is not just a product, but a new mindset! Plus, Dreamcake has an instant effect!

"I've been working since I was 12. I struggled with skin problems growing up. Before cosmetics, skin care must come first. Ten years ago, my skin was more supple. Now the sun is harsher. Continue using Dreamcake for its long-lasting effects. It takes the lines from your face over time. Start skin care yesterday. Today, I'm older than I was yesterday and so are all of you," she added.

The Skin Glaze first essence is a multi-purpose wonder designed to provide benefits of toner, serum, and moisturizer in one easy-to-carry vial; while the Face & Body Icing was intentionally crafted for both face and body for its skin cravings. It's the all-in-one skin solution you can rely on.



"I suggest you check what works for you. Try the products individually, or together. Dreamcake works well with other cosmetic and skincare products. It is for all ages and for all skin types. You can even use it on your intimate parts. It is very safe to use. I believe that our skin has cravings. If it's too dry, it craves moisture. If it shows signs of distress, it craves nourishment. Just like how we crave for desserts, our skin also craves for what makes it happy and nourished. 

"I don't fear aging. I enjoy ageing. Everybody's busy that we can hardly take care of ourselves. But we need to, even if we're just at home. You still need to take care of yourselves. A craving mindset will always make you give it to yourself. A whole new mindset in caring for yourself. If you're ageing well, you'll get proud," intimated Dimples, who turned 39 this November.

Dreamcake sounds a bit like Baby Cakes, a character Dimples played in "Iron Heart." She is gearing for a big teleserye in 2024.

Comments

Popular Posts