Miss Interglobal 2026
Bicolana wins inaugural Dutch-based pageant
By Earl D.C. Bracamonte
Margarette “Marga” Briton, Bicolandia’s pageant veteran, was crowned the inaugural winner of the Miss Interglobal pageant.
Arnold L. Vegafria, the Philippine license holder, was also hailed by the organization as Best National Director.
“The title feels surreal. I waited for this crown for so long; having competed many times in the Bicol Region before. This is a fruit of my hard work and perseverance,” shared the beauteous Bicolana, during her homecoming reception at the vestibule of the Newport Performing Arts Theater.
Also proclaimed the Best National Costume, Social Media Star, and Best Advocacy, Marga bested 23 other international delegates; including Indonesia’s Nabila Fenelia and Australia’s Nicole Missios who were her runners-up in descending order.
“I am a probinsyana who dreamed big! I simply showed my authentic self. Nothing beats when the heart speaks,” she added.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the inaugural Miss Interglobal pageant unfolded recently in Bali, Indonesia.
“I’m excited about my official trips to Portugal, the Netherlands, and the states of Florida and New York in the United States,” Marga shared her forthcoming tour of duty.
She’s excited about her homecoming in her home province.







Comments
Post a Comment